This Privacy Statement describes the type of personal details collected by ShowCo and/or its subsidiaries (“ShowCo”), for which purposes this is done and how the personal details are used, consulted, disclosed or otherwise processed and protected.
In this Privacy Statement, “personal details” is understood to mean all information or pieces of information on the basis of which you can be identified, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
The ShowCo website and those of its affiliated companies are built for use by adults. If you are younger than 16 years of age, you must discuss the terms of this Privacy Statement with a parent/guardian and obtain their permission as well as make sure that you understand and accept its contents. If we discover that we have processed the personal details of a minor without the permission of a parent/guardian when this permission was required, these personal details will be deleted as soon as possible. We may use your personal details to carry out an age check.
Personal details that we may collect on you during your interactions with ShowCo, we may request or receive certain details from you, including but not limited to:
Your postal address;
Your telephone number;
Your e-mail address;
Your IP address;
Your use of and activities on the ShowCo website;
Other data relating to your online activities on our website, including but not limited to traffic data and location data.
Your IP address;
Your cookie ID;
Your web browser;
The web pages that you visit on the ShowCo website.
In addition, we may request or receive the above information if you provide it by filling out forms on our website for the purpose of:
(1) Receiving information;
(2) Reporting a problem with our website;
Your details are processed for the following purposes:
• to ensure that the content of our website is presented as effectively as possible for you and your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
• fulfilling our obligations arising from agreements between you and us;
• allowing you to make use of interactive elements of our services at any time you choose;
• keeping you informed about changes to/in our services.
If you fill in a contact form on the ShowCo website or send us an e-mail, the data you send to us will be retained for as long as the nature of the contact form or content of your e-mail requires to fully answer or deal with the same.
Disclosure of your personal details
Your details may be disclosed or made available to (or used on behalf of) ShowCo or third parties in the following circumstances:
• to answer your questions/respond to a request for information;
• if we are obliged to disclose or share your personal details in order to comply with a legal obligation;
Uploading material onto our website
If you post unsolicited ideas, information and/or materials in the form of but not limited to text, images, sounds or software (“Material”) on this website or upload, e-mail or otherwise send such Material to ShowCo, ShowCo is fully within its rights to use, copy, distribute and/or commercially exploit this Material free of charge and without limits, and ShowCo is not bound by any confidentiality obligation in relation to this Material. ShowCo has the right to disclose your identity to third parties that claim that the material you have posted on or uploaded to our website infringes any right vested in these third parties, such as intellectual
property rights or the right to privacy.
Once you have provided us with your personal details, you have the right to request ShowCo to rectify or delete such personal details or to restrict the processing of your personal details. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal details and you have the right to data portability. You may at any time object to the use of your personal details for direct marketing purposes. You may also request to view your personal details at any time. To do this, you may contact email@example.com stating you name, company
name (if applicable) and address. By submitting a data inspection request, you declare that you have the right to view the personal details to which you are requesting access.
At any time you choose, you may withdraw your consent to ShowCo for processing of your personal details. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of details already processed based on your consent
prior to their withdrawal. Should you have a complaint about the processing of personal details by ShowCo, you have the right to submit this complaint to the supervisory authority.
Security of personal details.
We take every reasonable precaution to secure and protect the personal details you provide to us. We demand the same of third parties that process or handle personal details for us.
Our websites may contain links to and from other websites in our network and other third parties. If you follow a link to one of these websites, you should be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for these policies. Please read the respective policy before providing personal details to these websites.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make adjustments to this Privacy Statement. Any changes that we make to our Privacy Statement will be published on this website.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have, or to request information.
Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, company name and address. If your question needs to be answered by a member of staff that works for ShowCo, it is possible that the data we collect on you may have to be sent to and stored at a location outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
Social media engagement guidelines
ShowCo recognizes the importance of transparency in communication and an open, professional dialogue. We actively monitor and sometimes engage in the conversations around our brand or organization when we can add facts or help stakeholders to find what they are looking for.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when engaging with us on social media.
• You are more than welcome to share your thoughts and opinions so we can all learn from each other.
But, do so with respect for each other’s opinions, values and privacy.
• Be polite and appropriate, even if you disagree. We do not tolerate swearing, discrimination, harassment, insults or the like.
• If you share content on social media pages (including, but not limited to, pictures, videos, comments and likes), you allow us to repost, use and/or copy this content free of charge in all cases.
• We aim to respond to as many questions and comments as possible, but we reserve the right to use our judgement in selecting the questions and comments we respond to.
• Be transparent. Do not comment or share content with a fake social media profile.
• Stay on topic. Share comments and information that is relevant to the topic.
• Keep in mind that content posted by others on our social media pages do not represent our opinion and view.
• ShowCo owns all intellectual property rights (if any) of all content shared by us on social media channels, unless stated otherwise.
• We reserve the right to remove comments and content or report profiles that violate these guidelines.
• Please note that we may search social media, by ourselves or with the use of third parties, for relevant and publicly available content. This in order to improve our products or services or to address issues or questions.